Have A Beautiful Weekend


Watching celebrities read mean tweets results in a few good laughs and millions of YouTube hits. Watchingkids read them isn't so funny.


"The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking." —Albert Einstein. 

Lovely wall art.

Two things are infinite, the universe and English grammar.

The perfect late spring/ summer date dress.


How to order coffee in 26 countries.

Find out which song was #1 on the day you were born. I got "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Huston.


Hugs and kisses,
F.

PS: FacebookInstagram and tumblr, now you know where to find me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow thanks for featuring me again :3 I always like your links, they always make me smile (even if I'm not in them ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi see, I knew you were into drawing and sketching, but I thought it was more cartoon/ comics-figures-oriented, so this one really took me by surprise! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh I don't have a specific area... I draw whatever makes me happy :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.