How Would You Describe Your Life in 5 Words?





The other day, I came across the following quote from Nora Ephron while browsing through A Cup of Jo (even though I cannot relate to her parenting/motherhood posts, I adore everything else on her blog):


“We have a game we play when we’re waiting for tables in restaurants, where you have to write the five things that describe yourself on a piece of paper. When I was [in my twenties], I would have put: ambitious, Wellesley graduate, daughter, Democrat, single. Ten years later not one of those five things turned up on my list. I was: journalist, feminist, New Yorker, divorced, funny. Today not one of those five things turns up in my list: writer, director, mother, sister, happy.”

I find it quite enthralling how distinct different chapters of one’s life can be. How would you describe your life in five words at this stage of your life? Right now, I’d opt for student, traveler, stressed, realist, and unquenchable.


F.

PS: Facebook anyone? Tweet me maybe? 
PS2: Now I'm also on Instagram!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.