The One About How We're Not Hipsters (Yet)





And the Oscar for the cutest smile goes to... Stella!


Time to couple up; it's spring after all.


All the pretty ladies, all the pretty ladies, now put your hands up...


Click, click, click.



The world through my eyes sunglasses. Pss, S. put them in front of the lenses. 






One sexy gentleman interrupted our conversation...




Uncomfortably close, maybe?




As sweet as a (laughing) squirrel.



One of the first thing people ask me when I tell them I'm from Greece and particularly from Athens is how close I live to the sea. Well, it’s about twenty minutes on foot and a little less if you’re being lazy and go by tram/car/etc.

I don’t live in any fancy, pretty or wealthy suburban area, but being so close to the sea makes me feel blessed.

The other thing that makes me even more blessed is my friends. And their totally improper sense of humor that makes me laugh loud (as annoyingly as possible) and gasp for air.

Which reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

“Always find a reason to laugh. It may not add years to your life but will surely add life to your years.”


 F.

PS: Facebook anyone? Tweet me maybe?


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.