Links of Love




  1. 31 photos of New York City in the summer of '69 (totally born in the wrong decade!)
  2. As happy as possible: my latest tumblr addiction; partially in French, but it doesn't matter. Who wouldn't like a tumblr with this name?
  3. Top 10 Fashion Blogger Boyfriends: Not jealous, not jealous at all.
  4. Coffee for kisses.
  5. Indoor clouds. I like!
  6. A trick to feeling pretty: I feel pretty, Oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright, And I pity, Any girl who isn't me tonight.... (well, after this singing sessions, my neighbours pity themselves, as well)
  7. Moon made of cheese, ice cream cones as camping tents and an army of edible teddy bears: When food meets art.
  8. 19 Signs You're Doing Better Than You Think.
F.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.