Who Are You?


Watching this video had a great impact on me. I see myself in this video, and you will probably do too.  You're the girl that drinks too much, the friend who doesn't know whether to step in or mind her own business or the stranger that senses that something's not alright.

When going out with friends, sometimes I end up having more drinks than I could handle. Till now I've been awfully lucky, having my people around me in the bar or making sure that I get home safely (which in their case means hearing me lock my door from inside), but this video made me stop and think about how careless young women are and at the same time how easily we can prevent rape. It serves as a reminder that we could all watch each others back and speak up.

F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.