Never regretted money spent on books, tickets or alcohol.







Lately I'm intensely attracted to photos of people reading, most likely because I've rediscovered my passion for reading (due to a charismatic 60 year old book shop assistant) and I'm reading everywhere. In the subway, while waiting for the bus, while eating breakfast, while cooking -the last one wasn't such a good idea.





Same happens with photos of people traveling, also because I've been living out of my suitcase lately. Last stop was Patras, where I participated in the carnival celebrations!


Ahh...


McDreamy?


Never regretted money spent on books, tickets or alcohol.
(My best friend was too shocked when she heard that.)


I want them, I want them, I want them! The fact that it's spring and all my ballerinas are in Germany is driving me crazy!

F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.