Links of Love

Always searching, bringing you the best links!



  1. Movies To Watch When You're Sad About Being Single: Yes, because moments like that exist. Haven't watched all the films in the list, but my highly recommended all-time favorites  are Love Actually and Bridget Jone's Diary (Colin Firth + hilarious quotes= what are you waiting for?) Still, I don't really understand why Terminator is also included. Hmm...
  2. Traveling with your other half or simply annoying friend that takes photos all the time? This is an interesting and sweet way to capture your trip, making it unforgettable.
  3. Want to know how to make the beautiful Cloud Lanterns pictured below? No special effects used, only an easy peasy DIY!

  4. Good things come to boys/ girls who...(a really interesting point of view)
  5. "Today, I told my 18 year old grandson that nobody asked me to prom when I was in high school, so I didn’t attend. He showed up at my house this evening dressed in a tuxedo and took me as his date to his prom." (60 Tiny Love Stories to Make You Smile)
  6. MVB: Haven't found such a beautiful lifestyle blog for a long looong time. Truly enticing photography (this particular post makes me daydream of summer vacation).
  7. And a little fashion to top it off: Probably the best collection of style photos from the Milan Fashion Week.

F.

Follow Flâneur

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.