Links Of Love



I love, love and love this movie! (Wild Child)


Here we go again, Links of Love! Oh, I never get tired of browsing online (and now Christmas is so close, I only have more reasons to do so!)

1.    The title of this video is How to Eat a Cupcake, Like a Gentleman, but I think we ladies can take advantage of its genius-ness, as well.
2.    About a week ago friend of mine introduced me to Zen pencils, a website where inspirational quotes from famous people are adapted into cartoons, and I’ve fallen madly in love with it! Until now my favorites are this, this and this. The first made me a little sad, the second gave me hope and by the time I read the third I was all smiles.
3.    I literally stumbled across this tumblr account yesterday and I haven’t stopped rebloging him (yep, it’s owned by a guy) since. Visit it for an übercool mix of photos,poetry and street art. He might be quoting Saint-Exupéry’s Little Prince a little too much, but who am I to judge?
4.    10Amazing Movie Makeovers, From “The Devil Wears Prada” to “Mean Girls”: Ok, who doesn’t love an all American movie with a good makeover in it? My favorites so far are #4 (the classy one), #7 (the hilarious one) and #8 (the best of them all).
5.    Feeling a little down today? Visit this tumblr account now and get your daily dose of odd compliments (because if they don’t make you feel any prettier, they’ll definitely crack you up!


F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.