Lost But Not Found




People say you only realise how much you loved something when you lose it.

Well, I think it's true, since today I discovered that my bike was stolen and spent the day mourning about it (well, with three classes and group homework afterwards there was not much time left).

When I texted a friend that has already lived here two years what people do when their bikes get stolen, she answered "cry, eat chocolate and buy a new one". I guess right now I'm in the second (and most enjoyable)  phase of the plan.


The photos above were taken less than a month ago, when I first moved into Germersheim. 

F.

PS: You have to listen to this playlist! The best company while studying or just cuddling on the couch. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.