Baby It's Cold Outside


Here we are, in the middle of October. While people in Germersheim drink hot coffee, wear heavy knits, coats and boots in order to warm up a little, people in Athens moan about the weather being a little too chilly for t-shirts (However, that didn't stop a young blonde man from running naked in front of the Parliament during Angela Merkel's visit a few days ago.)

So bless the Mediterranean climate I was born and raised in, but I'll have to rethink my winter wardrobe and get me a) a new coat, and b) a significant amount of knits so as to cope with the low temperatures. It's either that, or I'll have to stop going out at night, which is definitely not going to happen!






I don't need any more winter clothes. -No one, never



( photos via the sartorialist and stockholm streetstyle)

F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.