Itsy Bitsy Teenie WeenieYellow Polka Dot Bikini

Now my university exams are over for good but I still haven't left my urban paradise (which I like to call Athens), I'm going through a Doing-Nothin-At-All phase and getting away with it. This is how my days look:



I wake up and have breakfast, sitting on my balkony and watching people go by.


I meet friends for coffee.


I shop for books.


I walk around the city wearing oversized shirts and casually running my hand through my hair.


I also always wear black shades like Audrey's.


When I'm at home, I read in bed.


I also read in trains and buses.


I eat lots of ice cream.


I wear lots of white stuff to show off my tan.

I dance at home listening to "Itsy Bitsy Teenie WeenieYellow Polka Dot Bikini" and my brother goes bananas.

F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.