You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger

Wake me up, wake me up when all is done
I won't rise until this battle's won
My dignity's become undone
-Adele, He Won't Go
You know I've never met a man who's made me feel quite so secure
He's not like all them other boys, they're all so dumb and immature
There's just one thing that's getting in the way
When we go up to bed, you're just no good, it's such a shame
-Lily Allen, Not Fair
Another life. I just have to shed the old one and try again. 
-Helena Shebritch, You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger
Dancing feet, wasters on the cover of a magazine
People you've kissed, people you lust
And the one's that you might not
Ever remember, what's the use?
-The Noisettes, Wild Young Hearts


Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble

And if I stay it will be double
-Clash, Should I Stay Or Should I Go

F.
Follow Flâneur

4 comments:

  1. Love the first phot! Xoxo! Check out the latest giveaway on our blog!FASHIONISTAS CLICK HERE......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post a lot
    and now i'm going to have to go back through the rest!
    So full of inspiration it's amazing.
    Would love it if we could follow each other on GFC - what do you think?

    Kendra
    xx
    Stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I just Google Friend-ed you :P :P
      Nice blog- especially your Coachella themed photos!
      -xoxo-

      Delete

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.