Unchain The Heart


Dear Readers,

If you have been following me for a while, you would have noticed that I don’t write my entries letter-style. However, I wanted this to be a little more personal than the rest.

Last night I came to a conclusion –I come to conclusions all the time, especially when there is alcohol or coffee around. And this is what I wanted to share with you:
We are human beings. We fall in love with people we shouldn’t, ignoring all the signs that suggest the opposite (aka running away), we get hurt, we suffer. Yet I’d like to say that things will get better. Because we eventually find someone that loves us back and treats us right. Makes us happy, makes us smile.

If your first thought was “oh, she found love (in a hopeless place) and now she’s all loved up and trying to prove that love exists and we’re going to find it somehow/somewhere, as well”, this is not the case. I’m not writing because I myself found the love I needed to mend my broken heart (time is always the best cure,  if  you ask me), but because I saw someone I “mistreated” finding love and being happy again.

This might not seem like good news to many of you –an older version of me would have been overcome with bitterness, but I took it as a positive sign. A sign that life goes on and that I might as well become an emotionally mature person (said the girl that when listens to the word King, the first word that pops in her mind is Julian.)

Cheers to the freakin’ weekend!

Love,

F.

Follow Flâneur

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.