Siempre Tú



Another two photos of me taken by a friend -actually the same one that takes all my photos lately since it requires some kind of special technique (and talent) to overcome my total lack of photogeny. :D
This is my favorite hang-out spot now the weather's warm and sunny. It's pretty romantic and there're always people there, casually strolling or just basking in the sun, without it becoming overcrowded. 
When I come here with my friends, we usually pick up  
chilled coffee or ice-cream (yum!), sit on the benches and sing!
   At night it is deserted and has such an eerie aura... perfect for secret lovers... or really shy couples!

F.

Follow Flâneur

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.