take me by the hand, and show me who you are


Since humidity caused by the rainy weather that is lately ruling my life is making my over-sensitive finger joints too squeaky and achy to write, here’s another set of inspirational photos.
In short, I’m being a little lazy. :D)


Vacation, vacation, vacation… dreamin’.


Sweet as cherrie pie muffin, wild as friday night.


Leighton Meester. Just like Twiggy! Simply stunning.


At the Chanel show.


Why date a graffity artist: Reason #1



J'adore. She's my favorite editor ever.
Her outfits are bold and quiet at the same time. She's wearing all the right statement pieces without being in your face (unlike ADR).


Vacation, vacation, vacation… dreamin’. AGAIN!



F.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.