Foodie Friday









All my fellow beings know how much I love to eat -a true foodie at heart- but what some of my dearest people are not aware of is that I love to cook and particularly to bake!
As I've said before "I have a sweet tooth and I'm not afraid to use it!"
Unfortunately, right now I can not fit any baking time into my hectic university schedule so I just boomark recipes I like whenever I come across them online!:)
Here are some of my favorite:
  1. Baked Apples Recipe : Yummy but very impressive as well!
  2. Chocolate Peppermint Cake Pops: Such a great Christmas gift idea!
  3. Cinnamon Rolls: My cousin took me to Cinnabon a couple months ago and I'm going mad about them since! Haven't tried this particular recipe yet but they seem equally mouth-watering!
  4. Salted Caramel Cheesecake Pie: This one seems tricky but cheesecake has always been specialty so I seriously consider giving it a try.
  5. The Authentic Banoffee Recipe: Sorry, but this recipe is only for Greek readers (Maybe I should come up with a translation for it?)
  6.  
    This entry is dedicated to my close friend Yvonne who shares my passion for baking. Actually she's much better in the kitchen than I do. She's studying about what feels like thousands miles far far away and I miss her so much!
     
    F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 

Meet The Blogger

Full-time daydreamer writing about fashion, love, food, traveling and beyond.